1) Most people know that a decent sunscreen protects you from ultraviolet rays. However, not every sunscreen on the market protects you from both UVA and UVB.
At the very least, a sunscreen should offer UVB protection as these are the rays that cause the skin to burn. UVB are the shortwaves which cause reddening and superficial skin damage to the epidermis.
Skin burning can occur at any time throughout the year, not just in the summer months.
Most people may not know that surfaces like snow and ice reflect 80% of rays which means you can be hit by them twice!
UVA on the other hand are long waves that can penetrate the deeper layers of skin. They can break through clouds and glass and they account for 95% of the UV radiation that reaches earth.
UVA are the rays responsible for causing skin ageing. So if you want to avoid fine lines and wrinkles, you must make sure your sunscreen offers UVA protection.
Aloe Sunscreen protects you from UVA and UVB rays.
2) SPF, or sun protection factor, indicates the level of protection from UVB rays. A sunscreen that’s labeled to offer you with high protection will be a factor 30 or higher.
This scientific measure monitors the time it takes for the UVB rays to break through the sunscreen and cause skin reddening, compared to the time it takes if no sunscreen has been applied. So with a SPF 30 sunscreen, the skin takes thirty times longer to burn.
In addition, if a product claims to provide broad spectrum protection as well, that product will also protect users from UVA rays to the same proportion that the SPF blocks the UVB rays.
Aloe Sunscreen gives SPF 30 broad spectrum protection.
3) If you’re in need of a high protection sunscreen, you are probably wanting one that’s also water resistant so that you don’t have to reapply it every few minutes. It doesn’t matter if you’re not in the pool or going for a swim in the sea, the warm weather still causes you to naturally perspire and this can affect your sun protection.
Aloe Sunscreen’s high-quality formula boasts water resistance for up to 80 minutes , so you can confidently sweat away in the sunshine for a time before having to reapply.
However, it’s important to note that non-sweaty individuals should still reapply sunscreen after 2 hours in the sun or after using a towel.
Aloe Sunscreen is water resistant.
4) Aloe vera is a beautiful skincare ingredient that soothes skin, locks in moisture and provides natural hydration. Aloe carries a pH of 5.5, the same as balanced skin, which is why it’s the perfect complement in any skincare product.
Forever Living only uses pure inner leaf aloe vera gel extracted from plants that have been cultivated on its own plantations.
Aloe Barbadensis Miller is the species of aloe considered to contain the most benefits to humans and animals, and this is the species grown and nurtured by Forever.
Antioxidant vitamin E also plays a heroic role in this sunscreen’s revolutionary formula. Vitamin E protects cells from oxidative stress which can lead to premature ageing and skin damage.
Environmental nasties like pollution and cigarette smoke can cause oxidative stress, as can ultraviolet rays. Such stress can damage skin cells which is why antioxidant vitamins should be an ingredient you look for in any topical product.
Aloe Sunscreen is full of nourishing ingredients.
5) Natural minerals like zinc oxide sit on top of the skin to provide a physical barrier that reflects away harmful UV rays.
However, it’s important to note that there is also a difference between nanosized and non-nanosized zinc oxide.
Nanosized zinc oxide refers to zinc oxide that has been broken down into smaller particles in an attempt to reduce the thick white paste appearance often associated with traditional sunscreen. These smaller particles can seep deeper into the skin and some researchers argue that these nanoparticles can then be absorbed into body tissue.
On the other hand, non-nanosized particles provide broader skin coverage and the larger particles will not seep deeper into your skin. There is also some belief that non-nanosized zinc oxide provides better coverage against blue light than its nanosized rival.
Thankfully Forever has combined the benefits of natural, non-nanosized zinc oxide with scientific technology, and this has resulted in a sunscreen which doesn't leave behind white residue or feel greasy on the skin.
Aloe Sunscreen contains non-nanosized zinc oxide, the safest and most advanced technology available.
Aloe Sunscreen is a cruelty-free, vegan-friendly mineral sunscreen that’s Leaping Bunny certified, and it smells good, too!
Order Aloe Sunscreen (USA/Canada)
UK Order Link (60-day Guarantee for UK)
(To order in other countries, see the links near the bottom of this page.)
For more information about why aloe vera is so good for you, inside and out, Click/Tap here.
Do you have questions before you order?
Feel free to reach out to me (Wayne) at ... +1 (541) 331-2210. Call or Text.
If you happen to have any difficulty ordering online, or you prefer to order over the phone, I can take your order ... OR you can call Customer Care during the hours below.
Give Customer Care this promo ID number: 001-002-601-920
Forever Living Customer Care
888-440-ALOE (2563) - Mountain Time
Monday - Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 3pm
7501 E. McCormick Parkway
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
* The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products discussed are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent a specific disease or class of diseases. You should consult your family physician if you are experiencing a medical problem.
Note: If you're ordering outside the U.S.A., go to your country's online shopping cart by clicking/tapping your country below ... (Forever is in 160 countries. If your country is not listed below, please call me.)
You may also like to try these other Forever products ...
CLICK/TAP HERE TO REVIEW MORE PRODUCTS
(Mobile users: Swipe UP on your phone.)
Wayne Gerald - Authorized Reseller ID#: 001-002-601-920Add to Cart